TCM 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CB Dolloway's blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meaty Portion

Meaty Portion

CB Dolloway's blog Empty
PostSubject: CB Dolloway's blog   CB Dolloway's blog I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:56 am

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4300/team-rampage-blog-c-b-dollaway-on-episode-no-6-of-tuf7.mma

Pretty good stuff
Quote :

As the fight begins, we see that "Jeremy Jitsu" is the art of allowing your opponent to take you down and get full mount at will. Jeremy was saddled up and mounted like a horse. This might be the first martial art that is officially geared toward losing. I think the three guys from the sandwich shop were black belts in Jeremy Jitsu. The drunkest one surely had JJ-type moves.

Toward the end of round one, in a move not often seen in Jeremy Jitsu, Master Jeremy pulls off a "lure kick" to the face. That is where you leave your guard down and lure your opponent to kick you in the face. I think the referee in the fight was not up to speed on Jeremy Jitsu and thought Jeremy was in trouble and called the fight. In Jeremy Jitsu, getting KTFO is a part of the art form.
Back to top Go down
Teedoh74

Teedoh74

CB Dolloway's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CB Dolloway's blog   CB Dolloway's blog I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 am

*crickets
Back to top Go down
boxhead

boxhead

CB Dolloway's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CB Dolloway's blog   CB Dolloway's blog I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:19 pm

pwnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CB Dolloway's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CB Dolloway's blog   CB Dolloway's blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CB Dolloway's blog
Page 1 of 1