TCM 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PETA at it again

Go down 
+3
Capt Ramius
JihadMeAtHello
TylerJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TylerJ
Teh Jeebus
Teh Jeebus
TylerJ

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:29 am

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/more/05/04/bc.rac.peta.eightbelles.ap/index.html?cnn=yes
Back to top Go down
https://tcm2.rpg-board.net
JihadMeAtHello

JihadMeAtHello

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:45 am

If they care so much about animals they should go live in African Safari. I'm sure none of they wouldn't be eaten by a hyena or stomped by an elephant, since they have such love for nature's creatures.

They're almost as dumb as the greenpeace morons who set all of those rich people's houses in Washington because they were bad for thee enviroment. I'm sure all that carbon monoxide was good for the earth, not to mention all the surrounding forest that also caught fire. Plus they're rebuilding the houses, great job jackasses.
Back to top Go down
TylerJ
Teh Jeebus
Teh Jeebus
TylerJ

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:48 am

JihadMeAtHello wrote:
If they care so much about animals they should go live in African Safari. I'm sure none of they wouldn't be eaten by a hyena or stomped by an elephant, since they have such love for nature's creatures.

They're almost as dumb as the greenpeace morons who set all of those rich people's houses in Washington because they were bad for thee enviroment. I'm sure all that carbon monoxide was good for the earth, not to mention all the surrounding forest that also caught fire. Plus they're rebuilding the houses, great job jackasses.

Mr Lion wouldn't maul them because they want him to be free! These people remind me of that Timothy Treadwell guy from "Grizzly Man".
Back to top Go down
JihadMeAtHello

JihadMeAtHello

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:57 am

TylerJ wrote:
JihadMeAtHello wrote:

Mr Lion wouldn't maul them because they want him to be free! These people remind me of that Timothy Treadwell guy from "Grizzly Man".
I couldn't believe that wasn't a homo, he reminded me of Chris Crocker. Sad he died, i guess, but ot suprising. I'm gonna make own documentary where i live in the walls of a delapitated house with thousands of black widows and see if they accept me as one of their own.
Back to top Go down
TylerJ
Teh Jeebus
Teh Jeebus
TylerJ

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:36 am

JihadMeAtHello wrote:
TylerJ wrote:
JihadMeAtHello wrote:

I couldn't believe that wasn't a homo, he reminded me of Chris Crocker. Sad he died, i guess, but ot suprising. I'm gonna make own documentary where i live in the walls of a delapitated house with thousands of black widows and see if they accept me as one of their own.

Yeah I was nearly sold on that guy being gay. I used to watch his documentaries on Discovery before he died so it came as a shock (not a surprise) that one finally killed his ass.
Back to top Go down
Capt Ramius
Emperor of AIDS
Capt Ramius

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:52 am

If that horse had broken or injured something earlier, it would have gone down or started limping. It isn't the jockey's fault; what else could he have done?
Back to top Go down
civilservant

civilservant

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:35 pm

fuck PETA
they're trying to take my foie gras
Back to top Go down
Meaty Portion

Meaty Portion

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm

What is the organization of the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals doing now? They're usually right on.
Back to top Go down
Nutstache

Nutstache

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Unless that link has a photo of Pamela Anderson wearing a lettuce bikini, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Shogun Marcus

Shogun Marcus

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Capt Ramius wrote:
If that horse had broken or injured something earlier, it would have gone down or started limping. It isn't the jockey's fault; what else could he have done?

No shit. They fail to comprehend how hard it is for a horse to recover when it has a broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Shogun Marcus

Shogun Marcus

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Mike Golic is owning one of these bitches on his show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PETA at it again Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA at it again   PETA at it again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PETA at it again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TCM 2.0 :: Discussion :: Teh Soapbox-
Jump to: