TCM 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree Nut Allergy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Decommissioner

Decommissioner

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Anyone else deathly allergic like I?

It fucking sucks, brings paranoia to a whole other level. I mean I can't even randomly make out with strangers for fear of them having had a nice snack hours prior. "Oh hey... before I stick my tongue down your throat, you haven't had any nut or nut products lately have you?"

You know what also sucks, read labels these days for most foods and you will see these words on almost everything:

"This product may have come into contact with nuts" blah blah blah.

It's rediculous.

/rant off
Back to top Go down
flashNsmash

flashNsmash

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm

At least you're not allergic to shellfish. I mean, I ain't either, but can you imagine not being able to eat mussels or scallops?
Back to top Go down
gumbydust

gumbydust

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I'd rather be allergic to nuts than pussy.
Back to top Go down
flashNsmash

flashNsmash

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:12 pm

pfft, cashews > vag any day of the week
Back to top Go down
Decommissioner

Decommissioner

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

flashNsmash wrote:
At least you're not allergic to shellfish. I mean, I ain't either, but can you imagine not being able to eat mussels or scallops?

You know how common tree nuts are in food / sauces compared to mussels and scallops? lol
Back to top Go down
Reags

Reags

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:08 am

I'd kill myself based solely on the fact that I could not eat peanut butter and jelly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tree Nut Allergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Nut Allergy   Tree Nut Allergy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree Nut Allergy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TCM 2.0 :: Discussion :: Teh Soapbox-
Jump to: